Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Bloomington: The name of the place is TV addiction

Hi everybody or nobody or whoever it is that I'm typing this at, my camera jammed and won't work anymore and that happened a long time ago and I keep meaning to get a new one but I haven't so I haven't had any pictures. Not even ones of hampeas. But I feel like I should type SOMEthing on this blog because I paid for it after all!! Or something, I'm very tired today.

So okay: Babylon 5. When we moved to Bloomington, the husband and I decided to spend our dinners marathoning shows, since I have Instant Netflix and an insatiable desire for reruns. We've been going through all of Star Trek: The Next Generation (we're on season 7 now), and have also taken a turn through Doc Martin and The IT Crowd (the latter of which both of us have seen all of before, and the former of which I have watched all the way through more than once).

Which is all very well. But we're also watching Babylon 5.

And it is wonderful.

We just watched "Severed Dreams" in season 3 and I made a lot of unearthly noises. Here, I will tell you about my experience so far:

Season 1:
  • haha oh aliens with longstanding grudges, so much wacky fun and seducing ladies
  • haha oh Sinclair, you and your eyebrows and your theatrical delivery
  • haha oh Dr. Franklin and dieting
  • haha oh, that wacky Mr. Morden, what a harmless little guy!
  • this is a lot like Star Trek, but with poverty!
  • FINALE WHAT JUST HAPPENED
Season 2:
  • WHO IS THIS JOHN SHERIDAN, HE DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH EYEBROWS TO RUN THIS SHIP
  • oh my goodness why is he always smiling STOP SMILING
  • I don't think I like this guy at all. IT WILL TAKE A LOT FOR YOU TO REDEEM YOURSELF, SIR
  •  
  • okay I love you
  • LONDO NO
  • NO LONDO NO STOP BAD LONDO BAD
  • AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • NIGHTWATCH
  • CRAP
  • crap.
Season 3 so far:
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • hahaha aww Corwin
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • I LOVE THESE PEOPLE SO MUCH
  • SO MANY FEELINGS
  • I HATE EARTH
  • WHY DO I HAVE SO MANY FEELINGS I THOUGHT I WAS DONE WITH THESE AFTER LOST
Also, Vir for emperor of everything ever.

P.S. I'm in love with Dr. Franklin.

    3 comments: