Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bloomington: Shameless self-promotion

As a reader of my blog, I'm assuming that you are a person who personally loves to watch me fail publicly and mock me afterward because I'm so blisteringly arrogant most of the time.

Today, my friend, is your day!

Tonight at 10pm-midnight Pacific Time (1-3am where I am), I'll be starting my weekly music show on local community awesomesauce radio station WFHB, which you can listen to by either being in Bloomington, Ellettsville, Nashville, or THE INTERNET. Yes, my hateful pals, you can go straight on to wfhb.org and listen to me streamin' live!

You don't have to, it's cool, but I feel like I should let you know just in case you're stalking me or something. It's gonna be cool. And I'm not going to just play Stadium Arcadium on a loop for two hours, no matter how tempting it is.

And Jennifer, if you're reading this, I promise I'm going to send you my list soon; today is the end of two very hectic things, and as soon as they're over, I will have a second to breathe. PROMISSSSE <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading baby! I'm going to try and stay awake for you broadcast!!! (But I took a benedryl 1 hr ago and am feeling a little woooooooozy...and it took me a while to type this...b/c I kept typo-ing.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW MAN! I realized I just missed this by a day >.< DARN IT! So sorry <3
    I found this! http://spinitron.com/radio/playlist.php?station=wfhb&ptype=d&playlist=2228
    Did they record your talking? Can I listen to a recording of you somehow??

    ReplyDelete